5 Things You Need To Know Today. Wednesday, March 13
Bits of knowledge to help make you the smartest person in your class.
Here are 5 pieces of information to help get you over the hump this Wednesday and to help make you the smartest person in the express aisle.
1. Your 3-Day Local Weather Forecast:
- According to the NWS, today will be mostly sunny, with a high near 51. West wind 5 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
2. Reader Comment of the Day: "Wow! Awesome!!!! Good luck on Sunday!!!!!" Reader webmom, commenting on the story, "Boys Hockey Rolls Into State Championship Game."
4. It's Happening Tonight, the Sequel: The Board of Appeals is scheduled to meet tonight at 7 p.m. in Room 9 at Town Hall.
5. Oh, And Another Thing: The opponent for Wilmington in the Division 2 Hockey State Final has been decided. The Wildcats will take on Franklin on Sunday at TD Garden. Game time is tentative for 1:30 p.m. but that may change.