5 Things You Need to Know Today, Monday, March 11
Bits of knowledge to help make you the smartest person on the bus.
Here are 5 pieces of information designed to make Monday feel a little less like Monday and to help make you the smartest person at your breakfast table.
1. Your Local 3-Day Weather Forecast:
- According to the NWS, today will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. South wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Rain, mainly after 10am. Patchy fog. High near 53. South wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Rain, mainly before 1am. Patchy fog. Low around 37. South wind 6 to 13 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
2. Reader Comment of the Day: "Whomever the Democrats appoint their nominee will win this election going away despite their shameless corruption and obsession with ever increasing taxes. One would think the liberals who post here would be less angry and more upbeat - they're winning." reader Mr. G, commenting on the story, "Polls Give Markey Double Digit Lead in Senate Race."
3. It's Happening Today: The Wilmington High boys ice hockey team skaters for their second straight Division 2 North title tonight when they take on Danvers at 6 p.m. at the Tsongas Center in Lowell.